4.16.2009

Sleeping on the bus

So...
I still don't have my computer yet. They tried to deliver it today when I wasn't here so I am going to pick it up from the warehouse tomorrow. It will take a subway and a cab to get there but it's worth it. Once I get my computer I will be updating my blog a bunch. In the meantime, enjoy these photos of me sleeping on the bus on the way home from Shugakuin on Tuesday. Zach and Carisa thought it would be great to shoot some pics so here they are. Also there is a picture by Matt, and a picture of me with a Nara deer.


2 comments:

  1. I don't even understand how you can sleep like that. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks like a complete retard when falling asleep in public places. Also you look cute with deer. And I see that you are wearing your american eagle shirt, it's totally not the same as the one I got you (yes!)

    ReplyDelete