4.05.2009

Osaka and Ando

Today, after sleeping in for the first time, Zach and I grabbed mos burger and met up with about half the class to go to Osaka with Don to see the Ando museum on the waterfront. It was pretty cool. I saw an awesome light fixture in the train station afterward. We also checked out an arcade where I found the most awesome arcade game ever.I had some really good ramen. I got a bleach phone charm out of a gumball machine thing. pretty cool. I also saw the car that i want on the street. When we got back I went to loft to try to buy stationery but they were closed. I scoped out a bookstore but no stationery. It was a cool store though.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes Scot, you need to put that hair in a ponytail or a bandana or...something

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I agree with kenton for that particular photo! pictures are awesome though... i'm excited for your bike! that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete