4.07.2009

Fuji and Sakura

Today, I met up with Takuya after class. He met me at the Kaze-messengers office. Another messenger there said that his friend was selling a full fuji bike not very old and in good shape for less than half what a new one would be. We rode over to his clothing shop called chickennot and checked out the bike. I bought it and Takuya took me back to his shop where he gave me a lockring and took apart and reassembled the pedals and rear end to make sure everything was well greased and correct. Then I met up with the rest of the class at Marayuma park to see the sakura festival. The trees are in full bloom now and are very beautiful. After the park Takuya met up with us and Zach and I got dinner with him and checked out a pretty cool cafe. On the way back to the hotel I got some sweet night shots of the Sakura.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Scot. Looks great. Your mom sent me this link. I look forward to following you in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Track bike? Skull and crossbones? Checkered toptube pad? Ya ol' buttpirate.

    ReplyDelete