3.29.2009

Shopping and Mos

So. John and I both needed a jacket because we didn't pack like we should have. We spent about 2 hours walking around the shopping area not far from the hotel checking stuff out. About 50 stores later we each found a jacket and headed back. I got a sweet cream colored job with some zippers and general badassness to it. I later went out with Zach in search of more good vending machine photos for our homework assignment. During this adventure I found a sweatshirt that was on sale and says: better ways of laying out the room Measurement Object. I figured that was just retarded enough of a translation to english that it kind of made sense for an architect so I bought it. It's super soft and comfy. I bet Farren will want to steal it when I get home. After the vending machines, Zach and I hit Mos Burger. I had a mos cheeseburger and fries with a coke. After that I had a mos fishburger. Besides the jar of mayonnaise, the fish was pretty good. Zach posted a mos blog which can be found by linking to Zach's blog at the bottom of mine. His is more multimediafull. Also, I have included a picture of the crepe I had earlier with fried egg, fried rice, lettuce, and ketchup.

1 comment: