3.27.2009

Higashiyama Sanjo


I got to Kansai at about 8 at night. I had to go through customs and get my bag and everything. I went through with a guy from the Netherlands and they didn't ask me a single question. haha. When I got to the Kyoto subway station I took the Karasuma line a couple stops to transfer to the Tozai line. When I ran down to the platform I got there just in time to see my train pulling away. I had to wait about 30 minutes for the next one wince it was like 11 at night. I got to the hotel at about midnight after I got barked at by some random drunk Japanese guys. That was random. The hotel is way too nice. No wonder our budget was so high for lodgings. When I got to the hotel they had to call up to my room and Zach was crashed out. I just went up and went to sleep.

We got up at about 730 and showered and got going around 830 with Matt and Trent. We walked around a while and got some random food stuffs from stands. I had a potato croquette and a squid on a stick. I also had a Niku Man from 7.11. I'm down for some really good food. The squid was fresh grilled in front of me. Right before squid we were asked to take pictures with some Japanese scoolgirls. Pictures of the squid and schoolgirls to follow.

1 comment: