5.31.2009

whalers of the moon

so...I haven't posted a blog for a while. I have been quite behind schedule. On the plus side, Zach and I are almost finished with our design project, and I'm not too far from finishing my other stuff for the quarter. Today, after working all afternoon, we went to see Star Trek in the theater in Shinjuku. It was definitely an awesome movie. After that we went to Shibuya and went to a restaurant that serves whale. We had several different dishes including smoked whale and whale tongue cooked with soy sauce. The best though was the raw whale heart. You can really taste the strength in the flesh of an enemy's heart. Once I get the pictures from Zach, I will post them to the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Courage too...

    We're whalers on the moon,
    we carry our harpoons,
    but there are no whales,
    so we tell tall tales,
    and sing a whaling tune.

    ReplyDelete